MEASURE POWER, MONITOR TRAINING, MOTIVATE ATHLETES
Direct measurement of key performance indicators such as Power, Speed, and Jump Height ensure the best results for your training and your athletes.
The GymAware system assesses performance in the gym. Results are then used as key indicators of the overall condition of an athlete. GymAware is reliable and accurate yet simple enough for trainers and athletes. It has been validated by the Australian Institute of Sport and is extensively used in research papers.
• Motivate athletes with instant results
• Create a competitive environment in the weights room
• Compare athletes and team results over time
• Benchmark with strength and power profiles
• Ensure recovery by measuring the return of power
• Recognize the onset of fatigue, overreaching and illness
• Assessment of limb differences
• Assess and demonstrate the effectiveness of different training programs
• Long term tracking of performance
• Sets up in less than a minute
• Measures dozens of parameters including acceleration, power, velocity, displacement, force and work done
Power is a key factor for producing game winning performances.
Power drives the fastest sprints and breaks the hardest tackles.
“I constantly use objective information from GymAware to track performance, training stimulus and to create competition. The system is easy to use, reliable and effective.”
– Nic Gill
Head Strength & Conditioning Coach
New Zealand All Blacks
Power & Strength Analysis
Measure, evaluate, and report your athletes key performance variables. Easily benchmark 1RM strength and velocity based training (VBT).
Lower body power is a key indicator of athletic ability. Evaluate jump height, power, and velocity setting new training goals and targets.
Recover faster by monitoring limb asymmetries and fatigue levels, comparing data over time, and to peak match fitness.
Motivate your athletes to perform at their best by providing instant feedback in the weights room. GymAware automatically ranks all scores creating a competitive environment and a winning mentality.